Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJB1

What do I have to do to watch high school sports on my TV thru Roku, that are live streamed.

I want to watch high school live-streamed sporting events on my TV using Roku.  The games are live-streamed through the school’s Facebook account and also on You Tube.  Is there a way to make this work?  Also, can I watch MVPCast.com volleyball on my TV using Roku?  Thanks for your help.  (Please be specific, as I am not the most savvy person when it comes to this type of technology.)   AJB

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What do I have to do to watch high school sports on my TV thru Roku, that are live streamed.

Through YouTube, you say? Then I'd suggest using the YouTube app on Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: What do I have to do to watch high school sports on my TV thru Roku, that are live streamed.

I see no mention of roku on MVPCast.com but you could always ask MVPCast to create a roku channel.  (Nearly every channel/app on Roku is created by the content provider/owner, not Roku.)

0 Kudos