Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Activation problem - “we can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Hi folks!

Thanks for the posts and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

For us to isolate the problem, could you tell us when you are receiving the error? Have you received any activation link or you are seeing the error message on your TV screen?
We also suggest trying to activate your Roku device again to see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,

Kariza

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
scubaboy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Finally received 3 activation emails this afternoon, about 8 hours after each attempt at activation in the morning. Guess I will try again tonight, but I'm really leaning toward just buying an Apple TV 4k.

0 Kudos
jadagget
Reel Rookie

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Still having this exact issue 4/29 and 4/30

0 Kudos
Beanse

Jump to solution

I still can not activate my roku.  It shows my connection is good. I get emails and link codes but in the middle of activating on my phone it pops up on the tv saying i cant be reached

0 Kudos
Htak
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am getting the same identical error with my sound bar . Talked to a support tech and basically was told " wait for some time ..and try again " ???  No mention of an outage or ??? 

0 Kudos
mnilles07
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still not working! 

0 Kudos
mnilles07
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is not resolved. Please advise

0 Kudos
Yoda69
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When it happend to me a couple weeks ago, it was because their servers were down or they had network issues. We had to wait til the next morning to try it again and then it worked right away like it's supposed to

0 Kudos
Htak
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tried again this AM . No Joy !! Support does not even know if there is an issue ..they think it is a server problem ..Anyone have any different information ? 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Mine is also not working.

0 Kudos