Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up HDMI WITH 4-7 HDMI PLUG INS

Hi, hoping someone can help me. I have a older flat screen and I don’t know which HDMI to plug the Roku Premier in. On the back of the t.v. There are 4 HDMI PLUG IN little thingys. Output 4 through 7. Which one to plug into, or does it matter?? Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Set up HDMI WITH 4-7 HDMI PLUG INS

I've never seen any TV with more than perhaps four HDMI inputs. As long as it's an input (which is all a TV should have with HDMI), no it really doesn't matter which one you use. 

Look carefully at those jacks. It's possible they aren't all HDMI. USB is similar at a quick glance, but are not interchangeable. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Set up HDMI WITH 4-7 HDMI PLUG INS

Plug it into any of the HDMI inputs.  To view you'll have to set your tv to that same input, using the tv controls.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos