Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnterA1972

Screen stuck on activate your Roku

My screen is on ctivate your roku

Enter email address..won't let me do anything else...not even the home button works.

I want to go back to cable box

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
katielin
Channel Surfer

Re: Screen stuck on activate your Roku

Did you activate your Roku?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@AnterA1972 We need more information.  What device do you have?  Is this a Roku TV?  If it is a Roku TV what brand and model number?  It appears you are stuck in the activation process but I am not sure.  

0 Kudos
Jmlbeaj954

Hello, 

I have a Roku Express. I have hard reset my device, unplugged it for 1 min. Soft reset. Reset my router, unplugged tv, Roku, and router. 
I am able to get through the activation process, open activation email, go through the screens until it says activation complete, then the Roku resets and won’t go past the activation screen. 

It also shows connected to device in my Roku app.

not sure what else to do. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jmlbeaj954,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with activating your Roku device and we apologized for any difficulties.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos