Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku works on 2 TVs but not on another 2 TVs?

Thanks for posting. I have the same problem and am extremely frustrated because I've tried all these fixes. Same issue, Roku works on two TVs work and two TVs don't. Model 3900x - Roku Express. Wifi signal "excellent".

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku works on 2 TVs but not on another 2 TVs?

@jillannjenkins1 

Since this is your first post, we don't have any background beyond what you just posted. So, first, a few questions.

You mention that things are working on two TVs and not on two TVs. That indicates you have a total of four Roku devices, right? You aren't moving a single device from one TV to another? And all four Roku devices have the same model number? You actually checked each device via Settings > System > About?

I ask because there have been multiple model numbers called "Express" and the number you supplied was an Express, but it's not the current one. If you bought one Express, then later another Express, it could have a different model number, unless you verified otherwise. Each model number is a little different from the others on the inside. We just want to make sure all of your devices are the same model number.

This will be a series of questions and/or steps to perform to gather information. The follow-up questions or steps will be determined based on the answers and results. That is, under some circumstances, you'd do one action next, but under other circumstances, you'd do a different action next.

So, confirm the number of devices and the model numbers for each.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos