Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

Hi @DecentHuman,

Thanks for your post. 

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? If you are having the same issue with the title of the post, we recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: What to do if you cannot see the picture from your Roku streaming player on your TV

Keep us posted on what you find out! 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Ttrouble

Re: No signal cannot access Roku on visio tv

Jump to solution

29 Dec.2022  hi, I have the problem "no signal".  My 2011 Visio TV which has been operating with a ROKU device and handset/remote for several years suddenly  yesterday produced "no signal"  on the tv screen as soon as I turn the TV on. Black screen , floating "no signal".

The Visio TV was mfg Feb. 2011 Model E42oVA.Serial #  LTLPICAM 0600049.

The Roku Express 4K+ is SN SO7P428U1MAC

Please help. What can I do to make the TV operate with the new ROKU ?

Thanks. Please help.

Ttrouble

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Ttrouble, if you're using the TV's USB port to power the Roku try using the supplied power adapter or one from a phone/tablet that can supply at least 1 Amp.

Does the light on the Roku come on when you connect the power?  Can you try it on another TV?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still experiencing an issue with your Roku Streaming Stick showing no signal when connected to your TV, we would recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps:

• connecting the Roku Streaming Stick to another HDMI input on your TV
  • making sure that you are powering the Roku device through a power outlet and not using the TV USB port
  • trying to plug the Roku device to another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue

If you are still experiencing an issue after following the above troubleshooting steps, we would recommend searching the Roku Community for another thread related to the issue you are experiencing or if none exist, creating new thread describing what you are seeing.

Due to the age of this thread, we will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos