Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Signal message on TV following install of streaming stick +

Jump to solution

Hi @Aprilannw123,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Aprilannw123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

On the tv it has Roku jumping with no way to exist. I tried everything reseting and all it just does not want to work, I have Roku express 4k the one with voice remote 

0 Kudos
Aprilannw123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Would somebody call me or something to walk me through the steps of this 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Aprilannw123, no one's going to call you except for some scammer.  Make sure you're using the supplied power adapter and not your TV's USB port.  If it still doesn't work, try a factory reset.

How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

If it still fails, the best thing to do is to return it to where you got it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Aprilannw123,

Thanks for following up.

As mentioned by @renojim, please make sure to connect to a power outlet in the wall using the USB power adapter that came with the Roku.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ron9

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

I was watching tv and it suddenly went out and says "no signal"

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

@ron9  probably either a defective HDMI cable or a defective port on the TV set.  Or you need to check if the Roku is powered through the USB port on the TV set or on the wall outlet — it MUST be powered through the wall outlet.  Otherwise, the Roku device unit is itself probably began developing an internal failure for the TV to display the “No Signal.” (and it may also be a model that is out of warranty now).  Contact the roku customer support here: https://support.roku.com/contactus.  What brand is your TV set?  My old Magnavox 27” CRT TV set, which dates back to September 1994, just displays the input name “VCR/AUX” on the composite input (while the Reminder function is set to On) when the device connected to it is not turned on at all.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Shapirow

Re: Error message "No Signal"

Jump to solution

Good Evening,

I have a Roku Premiere, Serial #is YHOO9K262782. 

Getting a message "No Signal".

The TV remote control is set to the proper input location (HDMI3) and the TV is on. 

The brand of the TV is Insignia. Model#NS-42D510NA15.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Error message "No Signal"

Jump to solution

@Shapirow, there have been multiple "Premiere" models over the years.  If yours is one that uses a USB power adapter make sure you're using the supplied power adapter and not the TV's USB port.  If the light on the front doesn't come on when you plug in the power it's either a faulty device or a faulty power adapter.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Sparkie42

Re: No signal from Roku model 3930X to Celcus TV

Jump to solution
Re: No signal from Roku model 3930X to Celcus TV

We have a common problem it seems:

Our Roku has been working perfectly for about a year but now says there is no signal.

We have tried everything that is suggested by everyone but no luck.

The serial no is SO1V308KNX53,0model no 3930X

Please can you help us, our daughter has gifted her father Now TV to see the cricket tomorrow but he won't be able to watch it😕

0 Kudos