Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

@Joshuu
Thanks for the post.

Have you tried connecting your Roku device to another HDMI port on your TV? For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting the Roku device to another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue? As a last resort, we would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on the Roku device to see if you are able to resolve the issue.

However, if you are in contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them with your issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sofakinghot
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

ETA: new HDMI converter didn't help. I have no way of testing the streaming stick+ on another TV at this time. 😞

@asadkhan890 My Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)  3810X recently stopped working with NO SIGNAL mid show. I bought a new Roku LE and got NO SIGNAL out of the box. I ordered a new HDMI converter to see if that's the problem, because I use a CRT TV with no HDMI port.

I tried everything else suggested on the forum.

If that doesn't work. I'm buying a Firestick.

pronouns: she/her
Hello from Chicago, IL…on the land belonging to the Kiikaapoi (Kickapoo); Peoria; Bodéwadmiakiwen (Potawatomi), Miami; and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux) indigenous peoples.
0 Kudos
sofakinghot
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R I noticed that the light on the stick flickers instead of a steady light. Could it be the #3810X Roku power cord? Is there a way to get a longer Roku cord that I can plug directly into the wall? Or do I just need an USB extention?

Hello from Chicago, IL…on the land belonging to the Kiikaapoi (Kickapoo); Peoria; Bodéwadmiakiwen (Potawatomi), Miami; and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux) indigenous peoples.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@sofakinghot 

The 3810 power cable is made up of two pieces, the long range wireless receiver, one with the bump, and a usb extender. The Long-range wireless receiver can not be replaced, it is the only thing receiving remote and internet, so without it no Roku. The extender and be replaced with a longer one, just make sure its 3,0 extension cable. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
sofakinghot
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Tivoburkee I ordered an extender directly from Roku, but it's in backorder. We'll see if that works.

0 Kudos
sofakinghot
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R I decided to buy a new HD TV and Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)  is working fine again. I am so frustrated. There was nothing wrong with my CRT TV, it worked fine with the HD antenna. I guess I'll try to sell my CRT TV or give it away.

0 Kudos

No Signal message on TV following install of streaming stick +

Jump to solution

Hello 

I just received my new streaming stick plus - have tried everything suggested on trouble shooting pages that I can find - but my tv continues to not read the roku (or vice versa - no idea which).   Any direction will be very appreciated!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Signal message on TV following install of streaming stick +

Jump to solution

Hi @gratefuldave,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? In addition, have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue with no signal? 

In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?
Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Aprilannw123
Reel Rookie

Re: No Signal message on TV following install of streaming stick +

Jump to solution

Hello can somebody help me with my tv jumping please 

0 Kudos
Aprilannw123
Reel Rookie