Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

@Lizmoetia 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I just got a Roku model 3810X and it worked for two days then suddenly stopped in the middle of use. The TV says there is no signal and I have tried all the things suggested on this forum and am just looking for further help. The remote still works to control the tv but the roku is not being recognized, much like everyone else on this forum. Is there a batch problem? How can I expect this to be resolved? 

Model: 3810X

SN: 213086425607

TV model: Vizio D401-G9 

Thank you for your help! 

0 Kudos
LD123
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

How am I supposed to get to settings- system-about for the serial number of the device when the problem is "no signal " on a black screen?II'm using the roku parts straight from the box. I was unplugging everything and plugging it back in. Now it's gone from daily to hourly.

My first roku was great. This streaming stick is excrement. I logged into this using my roku account email and the one and only linked device is the problem. I'd appreciate an email with instructions and someone to speak with.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Nwilloughby @LD123 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have bought to rokus. And they both just suddenly stop working. The blue light is on but no signal is flashing on my TV. Internet and hdmi set up has not changed since original hook up. It always works in beginning  and then the no signal issue. Is this just a trend of roku product? Maybe they only last 2 months? Maybe I should have bought a firestick? Plus theres no support from roku. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Replying to Danny..how do I know you are an legitimate employer and I'm not setting myself up for a scam. The teddy bear photo does not seem believable

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Re: No signal - until force restart

Jump to solution

Hey Cadbruno

it sounds like you’re having a similar problem to the one I’m having. Have you tried unplugging the Roku (force restart) to try to restore the signal to your tv? My old Roku worked perfectly but new ones have been giving me the “No Signal” issue after they go to sleep or power-down and must be force re-started with the power cable. 
very annoying. 🥺

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

P.S. Danny is legit. 👍

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Cadbruno 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can tell I am a legitimate Roku employee by the designated Roku tag next to my name.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks..let's hope he helps.fix the problem.

0 Kudos