Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Express se prende y de inmediato se apaga.

Jump to solution

Apenas aparece "ROKU" en pantalla, inmediatamente se apaga, y vuelve a encender, y así sigue en un ciclo que me aburre ya que no sé qué hacer para volverlo a disfrutar, porque antes funcionó perfectamente en más de un televisor.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Express se prende y de inmediato se apaga.

Jump to solution

You don't give the model number of your Roku device, so I'm going to assume it uses a USB cable for power.  Make sure you're using the supplied power adapter (assuming it came with one) and not the TV's USB port.  If you are not using the TV's USB port, try another USB power adapter from a phone or tablet and/or another USB cable.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Express se prende y de inmediato se apaga.

Jump to solution

You don't give the model number of your Roku device, so I'm going to assume it uses a USB cable for power.  Make sure you're using the supplied power adapter (assuming it came with one) and not the TV's USB port.  If you are not using the TV's USB port, try another USB power adapter from a phone or tablet and/or another USB cable.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos