Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express Setup finds wireless network, signs in, performs update, reboots and goes back to s

Hi @nosale,

Saw your post!

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

1. Does the issue only occur on Paramount + or all channels on your Roku device?
  2. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel
  3. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
  4. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your device from Settings>System>Power>System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step), then once it loads up again, adding the channel back once more to see if that clears things up?

Try taking a look here for more tips about troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kevin64

Re: Roku Express Setup finds wireless network, signs in, performs update, reboots and goes back t...

Just had the same issue with setting up a Roku express.  Start-up sequence progressed through to showing a list of routers, allowed me to choose a router, showed good signal strength, asked for router PW, which I entered.  Then the Express went back to the set-up starting point.  I was using the TSC USB port for power.  So, grabbed a USB to AC converter, plugged into wall power, and the Express is working as expected now.

0 Kudos