Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku express help!

Jump to solution

While resetting it was it powered, and did you press and hold the reset for over 30 seconds? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku express help!

Jump to solution

Are you using the supplied power adapter?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Re: Roku Express Stuck on bouncing logo

Jump to solution

I have completed all the recommended resets for some express. Still bouncing. No support of response to email VERY DISAPPOINTING!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Dutchessmla 

Thanks for the post.

When trying to perform a factory reset on the Roku device, please make sure that you hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen. In addition, we highly recommend making sure that the device is plugged into a wall outlet and not powered by the TV USB port.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Maremare

Jump to solution

I’ve read through this thread and tried all of it.  My new Roku express just keeps rolling the Roku logo. The activation screen has never come up.

please help! I have one on my other tv and it works great. This new one just won’t let me do the on screen setup and activation. The Roku just bounces a few times then the screen goes blank. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Maremare 

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post and I'll be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
frstmam

Jump to solution

My new Roku express just keeps rolling the Roku logo. The home screen has never come up after all attempt in clear cache , hard reset from pinhole foe 30 sec.... nothing works.for 5 months was oki ,now it's just bouncing logo  :<

my mail its :[personal information removed]

device s/n:s01v308wrett

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@frstmam

Thanks for providing us with your information.

For future reference, when providing personal information, please send that information in a private message (PM) as we highly recommend users not posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Niki8293

Jump to solution

Nothing is working to reset my roku express that I literally just got yesterday. I need help.

0 Kudos
arkirkland

Jump to solution

I am very frustrated - my Roku Express has not worked for over a month now. I have tried all the different things listed on other posts in this thread: no luck. Factory reset does not help. Rebooting does not help. Everything was fine and then just suddenly stopped working, with no change in settings, etc. Remote is fine, tried new batteries.

What now? I feel like this must be a defective device, but apparently there's no way to reach customer service to get a replacement. 

@RokuDanny-R mentions sending a PM but there doesn't seem to actually be a way to do that (that's a whole other thread I searched).

Help?

0 Kudos