Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smashy
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku activation site looping back to input

Hi Danny, I am having this issue as well can you post the solution? 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Smashy,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What are you seeing? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Please be guided through this link if you are encountering errors/issues when activating the Roku device: How to activate or link your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Smashy
Channel Surfer

Hi Mary, thanks for the reply. So for multiple apps that I try to log in with my cable provider just goes in a loop and kicks me out to the main Roku screen. It never logs me in. 

0 Kudos
Smashy
Channel Surfer

Ive also tried uninstalling apps, restarting the Roku, and reinstalling and restarting again. Cnn is the one that is not working when I try right now. Just kicks me to the Roku screen. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Is your account with your cable provider one that includes viewing the TV channels, or is it one that provides internet but no tv channels?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Smashy
Channel Surfer

With channels. I've had it working in the past for a couple years and just stopped working

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Who is the cable provider?

0 Kudos
Smashy
Channel Surfer

Telus, why do you ask? It's worked before, just days ago. 

0 Kudos