Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Egui
Binge Watcher

Re: Amazon prime video App is not Available in my Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Hi,

I live in Paraguay, the Amazon Video app works on my smart TV, but the Amazon Video app is not available on my Roku Premiere.

I wrote to Amazon technical support to ask what the problem is and they answered that the problem is that Roku does not enable the app for my country.

Please let the managers of Roku solve this problem with the Amazon company or we will not buy any more Roku devices.

Why the Roku company does not enable the app??? Is there an official link where I describe the real situation????

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Egui

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Egui

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos