Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnElman

Re: ROKU not sending Activation E-mails

I have also not received e-mail from RoKU after setting up account on RoKU website.  Also unable to input e-mail address on TV setup because remote doe not have characters to input e-mail address.

0 Kudos
JohnElman

Re: not sending Activation E-mails

What do we search for "roku" or something else?

0 Kudos
JAPALEY
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU not sending Activation E-mails

New Roku TV. We already have an account. Not receiving the activation email. Tried AOL (current Roku account), also tried hotmail (just in case) but no joy. Did all the steps recommended, including searching for "roku," still nothing. Sure would like to be able to use this new TV--I've got football games to watch.

0 Kudos
CharSchoss
Reel Rookie

I also just received a roku (my first) and got the screen for activating with no code (email searched my gmail). Help. It was going so smoothly.

CharSchoss

0 Kudos
JAPALEY
Reel Rookie

I receive the email about this topic (someone else is having the same problem) so I know email is working. I can't believe there are 50 pages--FIFTY PAGES--of entries in at least 2 threads for this topic. I have been clicking "Resend" every hour or so (took time out to sleep last night) for 24 hours and still nothing. I will shortly be forced to return the Roku TV and get a different smart TV.

And I will recommend to everyone I know that they do not buy Roku because Roku does not support their products.

0 Kudos
JAPALEY
Reel Rookie

I did a hardware reset (using the button on the back, not using the menu item) and chose a different WiFi alias. Then re-entered all the information (sigh) and that worked! YMMV.

Sheesh.

0 Kudos
mark44001
Reel Rookie

Does not work for me.. Still waiting for their solution. With so many having this problem, you would think they would come out with a fast fix. So frustrated ,am about to get rid of all I have. Seems they don't care !!!

0 Kudos
CharSchoss
Reel Rookie

I was able to get it to work. I signed up for Roku....then went back a few screens on my TV remote directions (farther back then I did previously). It then allowed me to put in my email address which was the entire issue in the first place. So I'm all set. But not a smooth first pass with Roku hardware. 

0 Kudos
DOMINOkim
Reel Rookie

I did a search in Gmail but it wasn't there

0 Kudos
Mwski

Same problem, I tried factory reset still nothing

0 Kudos