Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghippo
Reel Rookie

Re: Not getting activation email

I have replied with serial number and did not get response from Roku. Issue not solved.

0 Kudos
adamofr

Re: Cannot activate second ROKU Express

I cannot activate my 2nd Roku

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot activate second ROKU Express

Hello @adamofr

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MikeJC
Binge Watcher

I just did a factory reset because my remote is not working correctly. The ROKU thinks its a gaming remote. So I did a full factory reset and have used two different email addresses to try to get the activation code. I have not received any email on either address and I've been waiting 15 minutes for the activation code. So how in the world am I supposed activate my ROKU again? This is ridiculous! This shouldn't happen to anyone!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @MikeJC,

We're here to help!

Did you already check the email on your spam or junk folder? Confirm that you entered your email address correctly. Email addresses are not case sensitive, but extra characters that may have been added by mistake can prevent an activation email from arriving in your inbox.

You may also refer to this link: How to activate or link your Roku® streaming device.

If not resolved, kindly provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos