Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chapp52

No picture - error message "Not Support!"

I am having the same issue with a VIZIO WW32LHDTV20A.  I know the ROKU works because I just took it off an old SONY.  Does the ROKU you mentioned support the voice enabled remote and private listening?  My wife likes to go to sleep with the TV on and I can't sleep with the sound on.   I know I can use the ROKU app but i would rather have the remote.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No picture - error message "Not Support!"

Using the remote to power earphones and falling asleep with them on, you will drain the remote batteries in a couple of days. Just be aware of it and you're fine.  As long as the earphones are connected to the remote, the audio amp is powered up, regardless if anything is actually playing. That's a huge battery drain over a multi-hour period. 

The Roku 2 XS is completely obsolete, and does not support the voice enabled remote. All new Roku players, with the possible exception of the basic Express model (I don't have one, and don't really recommend them), support the voice remote, The Express 4K+ and Ultra both come with a voice remote, as do the Stick models. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.