Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacklbrooks
Reel Rookie

No YouTubeTV with streaming stick.

I can't find YouTubeTV available with a streaming stick.  I have no problems with 3 tv's using Roku Express.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No YouTubeTV with streaming stick.

@jacklbrooks 

Just to confirm things. your Roku Streaming Stick is on the same Roku account as the three Roku Express devices? Settings > System > About

You have YouTube TV working on those Roku Express devices?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
renojim

It would also help to know the model number of the stick displayed under Settings->System->About.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
jacklbrooks
Reel Rookie

Only 1 Roku account.  Settings/System/About shows "Express" and my e-mail address on Roku Express and "Roku Device" plus my e-mail address on streaming stick which is purple but shows no model number.  Problem is that Roku (streaming stick) shows no YouTubeTV app available when searching.   Express shows the app and sets up in the usual manner.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

[Removed by author. See following post by @Tivoburkee ]

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

@jacklbrooks 

Mentions in last post its purple stick, that's either 3400 or 3500 stick. Neither is compatible with you tube tv. You have access to youtube tv from the regular youtube app, and you can even sign in to yttv, but if try to play a selection you end back at the home screen. It just doesn't work on that old roku. 

Edmund

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos