Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help getting started with Roku device

I purchased a new monitor for my Roku When entering the code I misspelled the name clinking on the l instead of the i .Three times in a row then they asked for my email address and password was told it was different from  what they have on record so this morning I changed the pass to a new one .

When I open the tv it shows three picture telling me to go to Roku help line . I am nearly 90 years old and this whole thing is getting very frustrating . I purchased to product 3810 x through Amazon . have been using account Roku for many years .So please help me out .

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Need help getting started with Roku device

@minse9958jelte

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Did you purchase a Roku TV and are trying to set it up, or did you simply purchase a new TV and are trying to connect your current Roku device?

If you are connecting a current Roku device to a TV, was this device already activated and linked to your Roku account? Have you already tried to perform a factory reset on your Roku device to see if you are still seeing the issue occur? If you still need further assistance, can you please provide us a screenshot of what is being shown on screen so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos