Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FCarter46

My roku apps, satellite and settings have all disappeared from my TV how can I fix this issue?

Roku has somehow wiped all of my apps and settings away. I cannot access settings I cannot access my apps or my satellite can someone help me! 

The only place it let's me go to is to connect wifi and we don't use wifi only satellite 

20221110_111555.jpg

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My roku apps, satellite and settings have all disappeared from my TV how can I fix this issue?

Choose "Connect to the Internet later" and proceed through the process.  It looks like your TV was factory reset.  There's no way to access Roku channels/apps without an Internet connection, so either you had one or you weren't using any Roku channels/apps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: My roku apps, satellite and settings have all disappeared from my TV how can I fix this issue?

I’m guessing that you are just using the Roku TV as a dumb TV for your satellite box. If so, once you skip the internet part, just select the right input.  I don’t see an obvious cable going from the sat box to the TV, but hopefully you just have that routed where I can’t see it. 

0 Kudos