Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robduke

LG TV does not have enough room for stick and power cable

Not enough room to plug stick into TV and then connect power cord. Only have about 1/2 inch between bottom of stick and a shelf on the TV.  Do they make a right angle connector for this problem.  Both my LG TV's are the same where the port is located.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: LG TV does not have enough room for stick and power cable

There are no adapters available from Roku. I have seen 90 degree HDMI adapters, but my suggestion would be to instead use an HDMI extension cable. This way you have more flexibility in placing the Stick, for improved cooling (the Stick does run warm) and perhaps getting a better WiFi signal. Sometimes the TV emits some RF that might interfere with the Roku, so getting it further away from the interference is again a good thing. Here's one at Amazon, a 3 foot cable for a bit over $8. I've used Amazon Basics HDMI cables for years without a problem, even at 4K resolution. https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-High-Speed-Female-Extension-Cable/dp/B01D5H8ZI8?th=1

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.