Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Cracked screen that is like to get repaired

Jump to solution

Is there anyway to repair the inner cracked screen? I’d really like to have this repaired if I can. Can I send it to roku for repairs? 
the outer screen is fine but the inner screen has spiderweb style crack. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: I have Cracked screen that is like to get repaired

Jump to solution

Hello @Ajohnson1967

Thanks for the post.

If this is a Roku TV, please be advised that each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and for further help.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: I have Cracked screen that is like to get repaired

Jump to solution

Hello @Ajohnson1967

Thanks for the post.

If this is a Roku TV, please be advised that each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and for further help.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos