Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doghouse2

Re: I have 4 Roku devices but cannot link a 5th device to my account

Jump to solution

Apparently, RoKu must now be part and parcale of the Google company of spy ware! I have tried my email account with anohter company of which I linked my other 3 devices without any trouble. I read your account of trouble activating a new device so I decided to try several other email companies 1st as an experiment. I could not get ANY company's email to recv an email from RoKu except "gmail".               I am so angry and offended that the loyal customers of RoKu since it first began have been lied to and treated in this manner that I shall return my new device and cancel all except the free account connected to my old players.                A boycott of RoKu might help them to decide to do the right thing. We have moved from a free, reliable, open, helpful company which offered selected aditional services to an mear extention of the Google global spyware and fake MSM empire. One more free choice gone.             Please, be advised that anything running through google (gmail) is monitored copied stored and shared if not sold. Plug your device into a gmail account and welcome Google spyware into your home via yet another door.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I have 4 Roku devices but cannot link a 5th device to my account

Jump to solution

@doghouse2 

Huh. My email address that I use here is not a Gmail domain. Maybe something else is going on?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos