Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Delcal2021

I believe someone scam on my profile from the Roku so how I can contract with the Roku ?

Please contract me it is very important on my acct I am full deaf family only I believe someone hack the scam please changed to [personal information removed] so the switch it from [personal information removed] isn’t works so just update and let me knows everything works or not thanks 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I believe someone scam on my profile from the Roku so how I can contract with the Roku ?

Hi @Delcal2021,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our Account- billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos