Yes, that's what a Factory Reset does, it clears out all the settings so you have to set it up again from scratch.
Is this a Roku TV (one with the Roku functions built in)? Use Roku menu path:
- Settings > TV inputs > (Input name) > Set up input > Rename
- Select desired name for this input (last option shown lets you enter a custom name and choose from available icons).
This will add the device to your Roku home screen. To relocate its position in the grid:
- Highlight the icon
- Press the * key on your remote.
- Choose Move channel
- Use the cursor direction keys to place the item
- Press OK on the remote to lock in the position
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X