Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greencass

How many players can I have?

Am I limited to how many players I can use for free? I have two running in my home but I can't get a third one to connect.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How many players can I have?

@Greencass 

There is no limit to how many Roku devices you can have.  

Your internet connection (speed) may determine how well they will all be able to operate at the same time, but there is no "limit".

What are the model numbers of your working Roku devices and the suspect/problem Roku device (Settings/System/About).  Also, router model number and ISP (internet service provider).  Any error messages on screen.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

makaiguy

At one time, long ago, I could not get something or other to work and received an error saying something like I had exceeded the 20 device limit for my account.  Of course I only had 3 or so devices at the time, so the error message itself was completely in error,  but perhaps the 20 Roku limit/account may have some credence.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
makaiguy

@Greencass-

I have 3 Rokus linked to my account at the present time, and some folks have quite a few more.  So there is probably something else going on with your 3rd Roku.

What are the model names and numbers of the two connected Rokus and the one unconnected one?  Settings > System > About will show you.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X