Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loydcoonrod
Reel Rookie

Homescreen Font size changed

Yesterday my homescreen was fine and normal. Today the font of the homescreen menu is huge. The 8th item in the homescreen menu (Streaming Channels) can only be partially read. My far right hand column of channels is cut in half. I have already gone through the TV settings, and nothing there is working.

How do I change it back?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
kimmya77

Re: Homescreen Font size changed

This happens to me all the time. Just now, the font and tiles were huge. Like you said, tv settings were fine and content was only partially visible. I fixed it accidentally when I clicked on a channel (selected from the Home screen tiles) then, while still in that channel, I clicked Options*. When I came back out to the main menu, everything was back to normal size. No idea what's going on.

0 Kudos
sastvguy

We just had the same issue. 

Either unplug the Roku from power for 60 seconds, then plug it back in, or go to:

Settings>System>System Restart

to reboot the Roku. 

Fonts and sizing fixed! 

MaryCM2011
Reel Rookie

Did this, thank you~!

Re: Homescreen Font size changed - never mind - resolved...

I was listening to Pandora, and the font size changed,  I tried recommendations with no luck.  This is pretty frustrating!  Went into settings and changed font, made no difference.  Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!!

0 Kudos
mritie
Channel Surfer

Thank you.  I had the same problem.  Followed your advice and it is now fixed.

0 Kudos
bama

Tried the unplug and system reset, but did not work. Any other suggestions.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@bama

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using and how are you connecting to your TV? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? Can you provide a screenshot of what is being shown on screen?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos