Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMe23

Help PLS! Activation Email ERROR 403

Activation Email Says ERROR 403... Only Showing Error 403 Code With No Way To Resolve Issue! IM stuck trying to set up my new ### Roku Express 4K 3940 Which is APPARENTLY not even an option to choose when trying to add what device I'm posting about! Pretty sad that there is no actual support from ROKU to their PAYING customers,, no phone number to call, no agent support online for almost any of their products, and the only "help" they muster up is to repeatedly direct you to the USER generated help and support message board here. Sad! Omg I'm ready to set this chunk of useless plastic on fire and be done!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Help PLS! Activation Email ERROR 403

You should be able to get help with account issues like you're having at https://support.roku.com/contactus .  Otherwise, perhaps @RokuMary-F or @RokuKariza-D can help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Help PLS! Activation Email ERROR 403

Hey @JMe23

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team who will assist you further.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos