Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dana2726
Channel Surfer

Re: Have not gotten activation link

Jump to solution

S0082052V5FT

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dana2726,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
SDPeg

Jump to solution

HELP please....s/n S00831A7R0SS....Roku Express quit playing (stuck on bouncing screen)...tried reset, removed and reinstalled, deleted from the account and cannot re-activate...have been trying for days to get the activation link email but no go....changed email on the acct, tried 2 diff email addresses...NOTHING! do I have to trash this and buy a Firestick?

Mrsharris17
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having this exact issue but it's been 2 days. I'm not getting  an activation link to the new Roku device. Can someone reach out and help. 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Mrsharris17

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you see 'Your account activation link expired' or 'We can't seem to reach you by Email' when trying to use the activation link, tap 'Resend' on your Roku device and another email will be sent. After a moment, look in your inbox for another message from Roku with a new activation link for you to try.

If you continue to see either message after receiving a new activation link, try activating your Roku device using a different email address.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to activate or link your Roku® streaming device

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Mrsharris17
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

S/N S0KC32AFYFXP what was suggested has been tried several times

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Mrsharris17

Thanks for following up. 

Our support team is now aware of your issue and will be reaching out to you shortly through email. Please be ready to receive their correspondence and continue assisting from there. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work toward a resolution.

Regards,
Nimfa

Mrsharris17
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you (representatives) for your time and i look forward to coming to a solution together. I look forward to further to the emails 

0 Kudos