Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jodyw
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express4K+ model 3941x won't go past the jumping logo.

—>Roku Express4K+ model:3941x SN:SO7P218E57VP
—>product is only 4 months old, problem started today but haven’t used it in 2 months prior

—>no steps to reproduce it since it is stuck on the screen with Roku, can’t get past it to do anything

—>reset modem / unplugged tv, unplugged roku, disconnected hdmi, pushed reset button on Roku, plug everything in and still have problem.   Repeated the same steps and left off for 2 hours, when plug everything in still have same problem.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jodyw

Thanks for the follow up and providing us with the requested information.

I have passed it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jodyw
Reel Rookie

Thank you for passing along the information.  I should probably add I purchased 3 of the same Roku devices at the same date/time and my other two are working properly so my thought is it’s the device with the serial number may be defective.

0 Kudos
dejaylucid
Channel Surfer

—>Roku Express4K+ model:3941x

—>no steps to reproduce it since it is stuck on the screen with Roku, can’t get past it to do anything

—>reset modem / unplugged tv, unplugged roku, disconnected hdmi, pushed reset button for more than 30 seconds on Roku, plug everything in and still have problem. Repeated the same steps and left off for 2 hours, when plug everything in still have same problem.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dejaylucid

Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide us with the serial number/device ID of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device)?

Please keep us posted and I'll be able to pass along the information to the appropriate Roku team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dejaylucid
Channel Surfer

Model 3941X. X01600FP3G3D is s/n list in roku account but physical s/n is SOAH217P3G3D.

0 Kudos
Couzo

Hi Danny. 

We are experiencing the same issue.

Roku device model and serial number/device ID: Model 3941x, an: s07p21ac5y93

when did you start seeing this issue occur: today. We used it a few days ago with no problems

steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing: I’m not sure what this means. It has been stuck on the bouncing logo since we tried to start it.

what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue: It is plugged into the wall outlet. We tried unplugging it for some time. We also tried the factory reset button on the back of the device. No change.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dejaylucid @Couzo

Thanks for the posts and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RJMac18
Channel Surfer

Re: Express 4K+ Has bouncing Roku logo

This suggestion about plugging into the wall doesn't seem to work for anyone.  Maybe stop using it?

I am having the same issue with a very new (under 3 months old) Roku 4k Express+.  I need someone to contact me as well as nothing works (tried every possible suggestion found on this and other websites). This product seems faulty.

SN is w507R21CPD5EH model 3940x 

0 Kudos
RJMac18
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku express 4k isn’t booting

Maybe stop responding if you don't know anything beyond the obvious DB Dukes?

0 Kudos