Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zirbirak

Re: Express 4K+ Has bouncing Roku logo

I’m having the same problem with my Roku Express 4K+. No matter what I do, it just stays on the bouncing logo. I’ve tried the reset button, unplugging it, plugging it into the wall… nothing is working.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Zirbirak

Thanks for the post.

Could you try using a different USB cable and/or a power adapter to see if that will make a difference? Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
wperkerson

I too am having the same My Roku Express 4K Plus stuck in the bouncing logo screen. I have been trying to resolve the issue for two hours.  I have tried the factory reset and resetting the remote.  My serial number is 507P515HWC4A, Model # 3941X. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.  Have a good evening.

Wendy

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@wperkerson

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mrsmith097

Roku Express4K+ model 3941x won't go past the jumping logo.

I can not get this device to go past the jumping logo.  I've tried resetting it, restarting it, and I even tried resetting my modem.  I called my internet provider to make sure they had not made changes that I wasn't aware of.  Can you please help me?

Lolzjaz

Roku stuck on beginning screen

Hi there! My roku has been stuck on the bouncing letters logo and will not respond to anything, we've unplugged it overnight and also have reset multiple times nothing is working 😞 

0 Kudos
TCLStreamer
Streaming Star

Re: Roku stuck on beginning screen

Which Roku model number do you have? Is it plugged directly into the wall or are you using your TVs USB power?

0 Kudos
Lolzjaz

It is model 3941X, it is connected to power on a regular outlet.

0 Kudos
TCLStreamer
Streaming Star

Have you tried doing a factory reset using the physical button? How long ago did you purchase it?

https://support.roku.com/article/208757008

0 Kudos
Lolzjaz

Yes I've tried everything, I purchased the roku in January

0 Kudos