Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

Hi @Jbcstewartfan,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community and I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Have you tried the solution that was previously posted? If yes, kindly provide your serial number/ device id from your Roku device.

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
GSmith

Unable to receive email for account activation link

Jump to solution

I have tried multiple times to activate my Roku player. I’ve double checked my email address I have checked my spam folder as well as my inbox multiple times I unplugged it plugged back in and for some reason I cannot get the email. The serial number for my device is:

#SN 2150C055209

I really need help with this ASAP. I’m getting very frustrated.

thank you

0 Kudos
Bearmanpig
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have sent my Serial # over two days ago and II'm getting nothing. My tv hasn't worked in a week, and I have done everything you asked me to more times than I can count. Are you ever going to fix this?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Bearmanpig,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for following up with your activation issue.

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our support team. Rest assured that I’ve escalated your support request. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Jerry1013

Roku Premiere setup...won't get activation email

Jump to solution

I'm replacing my old Roku player with a Roku Premiere.  I am not getting an activation email.  I've gone through all the steps multiple times, checked my spam folder, restarted the player, did a factory reset.  Still not getting the activation email.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Premiere setup...won't get activation email

Jump to solution

Hello @Jerry1013

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

For us to further help you out, please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Premiere. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jerry1013

Jump to solution

Hi,

The serial number is K4212F184787

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jerry1013,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Kind regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
octopus1

Jump to solution

re: model 391orw roku express serial yg 0041090157software 10.0.901 build 4195-51 

2021-05-082 (issue id to report)

My roku needs to be activated again after I accidentally messed it up. Haven't had roku for weeks. Repeated efforts to get activation link sent to hotmail failed. The above message did appear at one point. However, there is NOWHERE to report it. I just want to activate the link I have had for a while. 

I was considering a roku tv buy but if this is an example of the customer service I think not. Can you help me?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate your contact, @octopus1

As a first step, you try performing a factory reset on your device. This will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup.
For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?
If you are still unable to get an activation code, we recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device.

We also suggest checking for the email on your spam or junk folder if it's not in the inbox.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos