Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

My Roku email is [personal information removed]. My device ID is Model 3920X and Serial Number K42080023943. If those aren't what you need, then I need more info on where to look for the "ID" number on the Roku Premium box.

There have been no emails. Also, although the screen setup says if you already have a Roku account...well, I do and this is my third Roku device. But I can't choose that option.

I also asked for emails to be sent to both my email addresses because I forgot my password. (I found it.) But I never received any emails about that to either address. So I'm pretty frustrated at this point!

0 Kudos
Katrinalew

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

my tv keeps saying it's unable to reach my email at this time Wi-Fi is connected I've been having issues with this for days it disconnects from WiFi and I've had to factory reset with no success of keeping my tv running also I just got this tv 2 months ago there is no damages it's all new. 

Serial number X00000FS5G1X

0 Kudos
NettieJT
Channel Surfer

Re: ROKU device won't accept my email address

Jump to solution

The issue has NOT been resolved as I can't activate my s431 tcl roku tv.

0 Kudos
Lewlamb

Re: Not sending activation email

Jump to solution

no email link is being sent to my email.

0 Kudos
NettieJT
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I cannot activate my TCL ROKU S431 SERIES TV because it will not accept my email address that I actually have a Roku account on. I even created a new email and that one didn't work either. Does this TV need to be returned or is there a timely remedy for this problem?

0 Kudos
ptrbrown
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU sends activation link that is blank. Setup fails

Jump to solution

I've attempted to activate a new device multiple times, and aren't receiving an email.

I noticed an earlier reply to PM account and serial number information to a Roku employee for help, but no method for doing so provided. Now what?

Thanks
Pete Brown

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Katrinalew

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information and concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: ROKU sends activation link that is blank. Setup fails

Jump to solution

@Lewlamb @ptrbrown

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass along the information to our Support team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@NettieJT

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ptrbrown
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey Danny,  Thanks for getting back to me.  The emails finally came through. Some took as long as two hours. The last came through with four minutes left to validate.

Thanks again

0 Kudos