Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility between Roku tv and Roku stick

I have a Roku TV. I have another TV that I would like to hook up a Roku streaming stick. With that streaming Stick will I be able to see all of the channels that I have on the smart TV?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Compatibility between Roku tv and Roku stick

@teresaj1963-

Your selection of channels are attached to your Roku ACCOUNT.  Any Roku linked to that same Roku account will get the same group of channels, although they may load in a different order.  Add/delete on one Roku, you add/delete on all.

Exception: If your Streaming Stick is an old model (model number below 3600) some channel apps that require the capabilities added in later models will not load or be shown in Roku home page menu item Streaming Channels.  You can check your model number via Roku menu path Settings > System > About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos