Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkoeller1

Re: Down for Maintenance

Jump to solution
I'm trying to add a new TV to my account. Starting last night at around 9:00 CDT I kept getting messages saying DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. I've tried multiple times today. The latest being 1:45 CDT asking for a new activation code. I still keep getting the same message. David Koeller
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dkoeller1

Thanks for the post.

If you are still experiencing an issue with being unable to activate your Roku device due to the site being down, we would recommend clearing the cookies of your web browser and trying again.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cabr402

Re: Can not activate ‘down for maintenance’ message

Jump to solution

Thanks it worked.

0 Kudos
johncoan

Jump to solution

I continue to get a "down for Maintenance" message whenever I hit the link to set up my Roki Premiere+. I am replacing a Roku Streaming stick, but continue to get this message. I can be reached at 8647060581 or jpcoan@gmail.com.

Thanks

0 Kudos
laidbck111

Jump to solution

2 for two in down for activation failures in as many days.........same as the last time. activation link fails with down for maintenance message......

again not a smart tv again roku premiere 4k

0 Kudos
Kmyoung914

Jump to solution

This message is still occurring and I can't set up the 3 express rokus I just bought!!!!

0 Kudos
Abeman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got the streaming stick also. Had the same problem with it as I did with my other roku device when getting activation code. I got the email but said down for maintenance. I kept trying to activate through my cell. When I switched to laptop and opened link in new tab it worked. I also cleared cache and cookies before opening the link. Hope that helps.

Kkaramip

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to set my Roku up from 5-8 pm PST. I’ve asked roku to resend the link a second time. When will the site work again?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for getting in contact about the player activation issue., @Kkaramip.

Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or use a different one to access http://my.roku.com? Do you have a computer you can access the website with?

I've provided a link below to go into further detail on how to resolve player activation issue: How do I resolve an issue when activating or ... - Roku

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Site down for maintenance for past 5 days, since 4/5/21.  Tried all solutions suggested in forum.

0 Kudos