Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdlaub
Streaming Star

Re: Airplay Code is Not Accepted on iPhone

This is exactly the same issue I am having.  Obviously a flaw.

0 Kudos
Kjstech
Streaming Star

I’d hope they can fix this.

I did find another way.  The Samsung TV that this is plugged into also seems to have airplay.  I just had to join it to the same WiFi as our idevices. We just use the roku over the Samsung since the roku is much faster and easier for my 10 year old to operate.  Nice big icons she can arrange how she wants and she even picked a cute animal background.  The Samsung OS is slow, buggy, and complicated.  Luckily it returns back to HDMI1 (roku) when you end an airplay session on it.

0 Kudos
JD522
Channel Surfer

Having same issue. Contacted support and they were turning it over to their "internal" team. Waiting now for an update but super frustrating if I received a faulty one.

rdlaub
Streaming Star

I also contacted support.   Lots of back and forth with no resolution.  The last communication said that the streaming stick 4K is not compatible with AirPlay, which we know is not true and I told them that.  Have not heard back again.

0 Kudos
JD522
Channel Surfer

I will be calling later today. Will update if I get a response. It feels like I will need to have the stick replace and I'd rather do that sooner than later.

0 Kudos
Blacktag98
Reel Rookie

I started a return and exchange with Walmart which says it’s delayed. But ordered one from Amazon so I will see if this one works out. Delivery Wednesday. Fingers crossed 

0 Kudos
Trilemma
Reel Rookie

Ended up returning mine to Walmart and picking up a “new”  (clearly previously returned) one off the shelf. This one works fine. 

0 Kudos
ivanahtannica
Binge Watcher

@Trilemma is the replacement still the same model?

0 Kudos
tkenny2

Re: Roku - TV Airplay, HomeKit, Roku TV Mobile App NOT WORKING NEW TV

I got the Streaming Stick 4K for Black Friday twice and the AirPlay and HomeKit on both do not work. It just asks for the code over and over again

0 Kudos
Trilemma
Reel Rookie

It was, yes. 

0 Kudos