Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bella23

After subscribing to ESPN+, the Roku screen opens but doesn't respond to remote

Please disregard my question.  We figured it out.  My husband was just in a panic because he couldn't pick up the ball game.   Sorry!!

Roku was working fine on both TVs. I subscribed to ESPN+ and was able to access it.  Went back to regular tv until game time.  When I tried to go back to Roku I can get to the home screen but It doesn't  respond to the remote (both tvs).  Can't get any response at all.  I've replaced batteries in the remote.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: After subscribing to ESPN+, the Roku screen opens but doesn't respond to remote

I will never understand why people come here hoping somebody else will be able to help them, but then not post the solution they've found that might help someone else

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos