Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetskiron
Channel Surfer

Re: Activation link goes to Spanish language page

Sorry for my delayed response. Well, the Roku installed without switching languages when I used the Chrome browser in desktop mode on my Samsung Android phone. But I am wondering why the Roku only seems to work on the television HDMI 1 plug, but not the HDMI 2 or 3 plugs. Also wondering why my television input shows HDMI 2 and 3 as not used even when I have the Roku HDMI cable plugged into those inputs on the television. I had to unplug my satellite dish HDMI cable from HDMI input one and substitute the Roku HDMI cable to get the Roku to appear on screen.20221005_035420.jpg

20221005_035537.jpg

Roku in HDMI 2 not working

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Activation link goes to Spanish language page

In your first picture, I see at the bottom that the red button is used to enable inputs and edit labels, so has that been done?  If that already has been done, you may have to tell people the make and model of the TV to get better guesses.   My Roku is on HDMI 4 and it doesn’t really know or care about that.

0 Kudos