Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rrooberto

private listening is not available for this input

Jump to solution

I have a hisense brand roku tv, in one of the HDMI inputs I have a video game console connected, but when trying to listen in private from the roku application, it says that this input is not available for private listening, please help.

#videogames

#Hdminput

#rokutv

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: private listening is not available for this input

Jump to solution

Hi @Rrooberto,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about being unable to use the private listening feature when using the game console.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot private listening issues: How to resolve an issue with private listening | Official Roku Support

For additional topics, you might find helpful: How to use headphones with the Roku® mobile app for private listening | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, feel free to provide us with the serial number of your Roku device and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: private listening is not available for this input

Jump to solution

Hi @Rrooberto,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about being unable to use the private listening feature when using the game console.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot private listening issues: How to resolve an issue with private listening | Official Roku Support

For additional topics, you might find helpful: How to use headphones with the Roku® mobile app for private listening | Official Roku Support

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, feel free to provide us with the serial number of your Roku device and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos