Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerardo14b
Channel Surfer

help to download Roku Movile App on non-supported country.

Jump to solution

Unfortunately I live in Venezuela, where there is no support for my Roku, I would like to know if there is the possibility of obtaining access to the application for mobile phones through a link that can provide me, thank you very much

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: help to download Roku Movile App on non-supported country.

Jump to solution

Hi @Gerardo14b,

Thanks for inquiring about installing Roku mobile app in Venezuela.

Please be advised that the Roku Mobile app is currently not available in your region.

Note: The Roku Mobile app is available in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

We appreciate your interest and we hope to expand our presence soon.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: help to download Roku Movile App on non-supported country.

Jump to solution

Hi @Gerardo14b,

Thanks for inquiring about installing Roku mobile app in Venezuela.

Please be advised that the Roku Mobile app is currently not available in your region.

Note: The Roku Mobile app is available in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

We appreciate your interest and we hope to expand our presence soon.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos