Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is private listening suddenly glitching and popping?

I have been using the private listening feature on the roku mobile app for a long time and just this week, I seem to be having issues with the audio. The sound keeps glitching/popping every couple of seconds. Is anyone else having this issue? 

And yes, I’ve already tried all of the trouble shooting options…

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
TVolpe1978
Reel Rookie

Re: Why is private listening suddenly glitching and popping?

I am currently having similar issues. Ive tried 3 devices and multiple apps and when I tried to do private listening it's all weird digital static. It's unlistenable 

Risco
Channel Surfer

Same issue here. Any suggestions to fix are welcome!

Cjordan265

I have used the private listening feature a great deal, but a few weeks ago I have had nothing but trouble. It turns off and on by itself. I have trouble hearing and I thought this feature was a lifesaver but now I’m missing everything. I hope this will be fixed. The app updated and private listening never worked correctly again. There has been an update since and I thought it would have been fixed. I tried the trouble shooting ideas (including deleting the app & re-download) with no resolution.  Please, fix this problem tech support; please.