Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kls1789

Where can I find my IP address

Jump to solution

Hello,

Who can I talk to about finding my IP address using my serial number.

I am trying to reconnect my Roku to my Mobile Roku App, But I have to do that manually since my Roku stick is no longer connected to the same Wifi as my phone. I can be reached at via email [personal information removed]. Thank You! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kls1789,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

You can locate the IP address of your Roku device by going to Settings > Network > About. 

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information on How to connect the Roku® mobile app to your Roku device over Wi-Fi® | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kls1789,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

You can locate the IP address of your Roku device by going to Settings > Network > About. 

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information on How to connect the Roku® mobile app to your Roku device over Wi-Fi® | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos