Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sugarnipz1

VEVO not working correctly even with paid premium subscription

I pay for the VEVO premium subscription. It was working well for a while but has recently stopped. VEVO tells me to become a premium subscriber which I already am. When I try to log in it tells me to check my credentials. The credentials are correct but can’t log in. Along with not being able to log in I also am not getting the premium features. VEVO says it’s Roku and Roku says it’s vevo I’m just getting the run around. I’m at the end of my rope with this. I have reached out to both Roku and vevo with no help. What can I do about this.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: VEVO not working correctly even with paid premium subscription

Hey @Sugarnipz1

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

In some cases, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.

• Note: If you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before you see the Remove channel option. For help identifying this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing a channel.

2. Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.

3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

• Note: If you are adding a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you will need to resubscribe.

Please keep us updated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos