Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous3
Reel Rookie

Something went wrong loading this page

Jump to solution

I am on a tablet-qlink tablet. When I open up the Roku Channel app. Only thing that opens up is "Something went wrong loading this page-Retry, or check our support page for any reported outages" I don't see any outages and this has been happening every time I use that app. If I could get help that would be great.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Something went wrong loading this page

Jump to solution

Check the solution in this thread.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Check the solution in this thread.

0 Kudos
Thadvank

Jump to solution

Consider this only thing that opens up is "Something went wrong loading this page .

1. Force close and reopen the app: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the app switcher. Find the Roku Channel app and swipe it off the screen to close it. Then, relaunch the app and see if the issue persists.

2. Clear app cache and data of the page : Go to the Settings app on your tablet, then navigate to "Apps" or "Applications." Find the Roku Channel app from the list of installed apps and tap on it. From there, you should see options to clear the app's cache and data. Clear both the cache and data, then restart the app and check if it's working correctly.

3. Update the Roku Channel app: Open the Google Play Store on your tablet and search for the Roku Channel app. If an update is available, tap on the app and select "Update." After the update is complete, launch the app again and see if the problem is resolved.

4. Restart your tablet: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix various app-related issues. Press and hold the power button on your tablet until you see a menu, then select "Restart" or "Reboot." Once your tablet restarts, try opening the Roku Channel app again.

5. Reinstall the Roku Channel app: If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the Google Play Store. Go to the Settings app, then navigate to "Apps" or "Applications." Find the Roku Channel app and tap on it, then select "Uninstall." Once the app is uninstalled, go to the Google Play Store, search for the Roku Channel app, and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists after trying these steps, it's possible that there might be an underlying compatibility problem between the Roku Channel app and your QLink tablet. In that case, you may want to reach out to Roku support or QLink support for further assistance.