Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrCheap
Reel Rookie

Re: Expert picture settings

Just a quick update for others facing this issue that Roku got back to me after I sent the details they requested. They said they are able to replicate the problem and are working on a fix.
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We are aware of the issue and are currently investigating. I will update this thread once more information is available to share.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY.  Thanks... There has to be a better way to attract the attention of Roku.  Please assign someone to read these posts. 

Thanks,

Randy

0 Kudos
Ken1966
Channel Surfer

TCL Q825. LG Stylo 5. Expert picture settings crash with Roku update. Frustrating! Hope a fix is forthcoming.

0 Kudos
Ken1966
Channel Surfer

Great to hear. Thanks for the acknowledgment.

0 Kudos
HornIt
Channel Surfer

I'm having the same problem and this is a pretty critical problem given the expert picture settings that Roku makes available only via the phone app is a key feature of the Roku product.  How can it go on this long without much attention or resolution?   You all really need to do better. 

fordry

I'll add my setup to the list. TCL P605 tv and lg v30 phone. Same issue. Looking forward to a fix.

0 Kudos
Saxman99

Same issue here. New TCL 55R635 Roku TV and have tried the app on both a SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 and Samsung Tab A 8.4. Crashes as soon as I try to open expert settings. 

0 Kudos
2Devastado
Reel Rookie

Has there been any progress with this issue? Been meaning to switch my new R635's gamma setting to 2.4 before next-gen consoles hit.

0 Kudos
ac2basis
Reel Rookie

Roku we need a fix for this same deal on my 65r617 

0 Kudos