Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhernandez

Roku Mobile App, iPhone 11/12 freezing on device option

I recently got a iPhone 12 Pro Max. Downloaded the Roku mobile app and every time I went on the app and click on “devices” it freezes. Doesn’t let me click on “Roku channel” or “Remote” and I have to close the app. I had an iPhone 7+ and never had an issue. My husband has the iPhone 11 is also having this issue.

My physical remote is damaged and glitches and I never know when it’s going to work and i always cross my fingers it’ll turn on the tv just so my Roku mobile connects automatically (without me having to click on devices and having it freezing) so I just have to click on the remote option

5 REPLIES 5
Kdaigle

Re: Roku Mobile App, iPhone 11/12 freezing on device option

I’ve been having the same problem for a week now. No matter how many times I delete the app and retry. It just freezes.

3pacfuzz

Same thing here. Using iPhone XR, last couple days, doesn’t show any devices, and when I go to devices the whole app freezes.

0 Kudos

I’m having the exact same issue. I have an iPhone 8 and when I click on the devices tab the app freezes. The other two tabs work just not the devices one

0 Kudos
luisfilipesilva
Channel Surfer

I’m having the same issue. It’s seems they break the app on 7.5.0 update. iPhone 8+.

0 Kudos
janson

Same problem here on an iPhone 8. 

0 Kudos