Roku mobile app

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recklessgem
Level 7

Remote App/ TCL Roku tv not working

I go to redownload the Roku app on my iPhone 14, and it’s printing me to update my payment information on my phone before downloading the app, I do this and it tells me I need to verify to complete and takes me right back to putting in the information.

Also my TCL Roku Tv will turn itself off to a black screen with the white indicator light flashing and then go to a red screen with TCL Roku Tv on it then flashes between those two screen a couple of times just to go to the main menu screen and start it all over. Over factory reset, unplugged for 5 minutes, unplugged everything to the tv, changed the batteries and factory reset (but I can’t setup the tv now because it turns itself off and on) anyone having these problems 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Remote App/ TCL Roku tv not working

Hi @Recklessgem,

Thanks for reaching out here Roku Community!

I hope you're doing well. Are you experiencing the issues mentioned? If so, have you tried installing the Roku mobile app on another mobile device and see if there's any difference? Are you able to log in to your Roku account on the website? 

Secondly, have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. You can reach them here: TCL Support.

Keep us posted on what you find out. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos