Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app issues and website as well

We've been using Roku and the mobile app for years and in the last week the mobile app has been having issues playing a bit movie all the way through (it took 4 days to watch it!) Now it won't let me sign back in even though I'm signed in everywhere else on Roku. When I try to open Roku via the app, it says to retry, use as remote, or to go to the support page (which is absolutely NO help whatsoever). Is anyone else having these issues or knows how to fix it (without uninstalling and reinstalling the app, because I won't reinstall)

We use this app so we don't disturb each other with explosion sounds, screams etc. I'm getting really unhappy with Roku right now because even the website doesn't work right at the moment without several tries and it limits what I can watch.

This is frustrating, annoying and the issue needs to be fixed immediately... 

Thank you for any and all assistance

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Mobile app issues and website as well

@Petknitter68

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What mobile device are you trying to use the Roku mobile app on? What content are you trying to play that you are seeing this issue occur with? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos