Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dratcliffe
Reel Rookie

How to stream from Roku to two(2) iPhones' earbuds, both iPhones have ROKU mobil app installed.

I have a ROKU Ultra and two iPhones with the ROKU mobile app installed.  How can I setup and configure the ROKU device and both iPhones so that my spouse and I can listen to streamed content on the Apple earbuds attached to both iPhones.  The external speakers I have are not very good.  I can clearly hear streamed content on the earbuds attached to one(1) iPhone.  

Please keep improving your ROKU offerings.  I am absolutely satisfied with ROKU.  No other company that I am aware of offers competitive devices.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to stream from Roku to two(2) iPhones' earbuds, both iPhones have ROKU mobil app installed.

I don't believe it's possible to have two apps connected at the same time, although I've never tested it. I would think it's unlikely to work, but if I remember tonight when I get home I'll give it a try.

You might be better off with a headphone Y cable, although if you have a newer iPhone without an earphone jack that might not be possible. But I do see Lightning to headphone adapters, so a Y cable could be plugged into that. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
dratcliffe
Reel Rookie

Re: How to stream from Roku to two(2) iPhones' earbuds, both iPhones have ROKU mobil app installed.

Thanks Dan, that's a good thought.  

Regards,

Doug

0 Kudos