Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebastianOM
Channel Surfer

Re: Mobile app cannot find connected devices

Jump to solution

We all deserve a rapid solution from Roku. It is an update thing and they should solve it asap.

Doodly56

Jump to solution

Agreed— help!

KatjaForest
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

When I told you about this issue I was made to contact the manufacturer.  Roku closed my ticket as a success despite me telling you it wasn’t fixed.  I now see other people are having the same issue. 

memkart
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All I know is, Sunday night when I turned on the tv, all was normal and functioning. I hadn't done or reset anything. They must have fixed something in their software. Good luck with yours.

KatjaForest
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

That’s also when mine finally gave up again.

0 Kudos
a_fields
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Regarding your reply asking for more info, what if we can’t get this information because…you know..we don’t have a remote to get into settings?

KatjaForest
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Oh, they’ll make you buy a new one.  I had the same problem.  But new remotes generally need to be set up with the original remote.

0 Kudos
a_fields
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’ve been using the roku remote app for almost as long as I’ve had the tv because I lost my regular remote but even buying a new remote would be pointless because I can’t even set it up because I can’t turn the tv on. Lol. 

0 Kudos
KatjaForest
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah I’m pretty sure they just want us all to buy new TVs.  Which I sure can’t afford and I won’t be buying Roku again.

0 Kudos
sebastianOM
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

In my case, I still have problems! I will check the guarantee and try to return this useless TV

0 Kudos